Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Can you remember your first exposure to music?

For some reason, my first exposures to music as a very young kid shaped my ongoing passion for music, and perhaps why I just love music presently.  I don't think I have met anybody that doesn't like music of some sort, even if it's a genre I may not like. I personally identify with music, because it has this ability to calm me down, and well it is better to be more relaxed.

I bring this topic to this blog, because I remember having a baby sitter (yes, this story is on my other blog), who was a fan of the New Kids on the Block back in their FIRST go around in the late 1980s early 1990s.  It stuck with me to this day, and perhaps the reason I have loved their reunion that began in 2008.  I am sure this will be an ongoing topic on the the radio show connected to this blog  BlogTalkRadio Show & perhaps more interactive ways in the future. ;-)

I want to know why certain bands, artists, and genres connect deeply with people besides the obvious different tastes answer?



No comments:

Post a Comment