Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Do you have a personal life theme song?

You will see that my knowledge of music is vast and continues to grow with time. I hope this continues as this project develops.

With that being said, I have come to the conclusion (many months ago) that my life theme song is "Fix You:" by Coldplay. I mean the mix of the lyrics, and overall music is just brilliantly weaved together.  Even if you aren't a fan of the band, this song tends to be very popular. Now, you could be wondering if Coldplay is my favorite band. No, they're not.  I like them, but they are on my long list of musical artists I listen to on a regular basis.

The reason I identify with this song so well is the message. The first lyric is "When you try your best, but you don't succeed."  From there the lyrics everybody can relate to draw you in as Chris Martin (Lead Singer) expertise on the piano connects with you emotionally. The rest of the band music quality just makes it a perfect song. The backup vocals are necessary, and enhance the message within the song. I could go on and on, but my description only paints one picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment