Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Musical Shoutouts...

If you are a follower of Music Saves the Soul, you may have seen my posts of artist that I believe deserve to be featured.  If you aren't familiar with Google+, you should be, but at any rate it has been a great platform for Indie Artists pursuing their dreams.  In fact, it has helped a few get noticed by the music industry to spring into stardom.

Just going to cut to the chase here.  I am a huge fan of Ryan Van Sickle (who I have become friends with on Google+).  Why? Well, he is a singer songwriter who understands music history, looked up to Bruce Springsteen and others, and in my opinion could be the next "Boss".  Look for Ryan to be a guest on the radio show!



Visit Ryan Van Sickle's Website for upcoming album and tour details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment